Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Term: Permanent
Date Posted: 10/08/2017
Our client is an International manufacturer of personal care products which are supplied through a major retailer. With an excellent reputation for quality and reliability the brand is experiencing major growth as customer demand increases. In line with this growth an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Retail Sales Account Manager based at the head office in Wakefield.
Working alongside and supporting the Retail Commercial Manager, this is an interesting hands on role the successful candidate will be responsible for administration and account management for a major retailer.
Key responsibilities will include:-
· General administration lead for major retail account
· Management, documentation, cataloguing and storage
· Project manage new product development activity
· Respond to requests from customer and action accordingly
· Work with and support the field based Retail Merchandisers
· Support Tender submissions in timely fashion
· Attend meetings where required and generally develop the customer relationship
· General administration as required
Ideally educated to degree standard or equivalent, the successful candidate should have previous administration/Account Management experience gained within a retail based environment. Good IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are essential as are excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise.
This is a superb opportunity for an experience Retail Administrator or Account Manager seeking a move to a successful organisation offering real scope for career progression and excellent benefits.