Our client is a successful group of businesses providing a range of engineering services to clients throughout the UK. An Opportunity has arisen for a Project Administrator/Project Support to join the business, based at their superb new facility in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear.
- Processing projects files, raising acknowledgements to clients.
- Ordering equipment and sub-contract orders.
- Updating business systems and trackers of Project progress.
- Invoicing and liaisons with Supplier Accounts.
- Ordering materials for Engineers installations.
- Van and accommodation hire/booking
- Preparation of operation and maintenance manuals.
- Preparation of marketing flyers and post completion project profiles.
- Literature updating.
- Stationery procurement.
- Client satisfaction reports updating and recording.
- Assisting with annual updating of Company Accreditations.
- Establishing projects on CRM system.
- Processing outgoing and incoming tasks/job sheets via CRM system structure.
- PDF Linkup Filing.
- Preparing site files.
- Preparing customer documentation / Excel Work Programmes.
- Processing purchase order requests.
- Assisting National Account Managers and Project Managers with assorted PA tasks.
- Processing Sub-Contract Requests
- General Administrative duties
Ideally educated to Degree level although this is not essential, the successful candidate will have excellent experience of Microsoft Excel, Office, Word and CRM applications.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm