Our client is an established North East business who are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
Hours of work: 9am-4.30pm Monday-Friday.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices
- Matching Delivery Notes to Invoices
- Preparing Supplier Bacs Payments
- Preparing Vat Reports
- Direct Debit Collections
- Liaise with suppliers regarding payment queries
- Supporting where appropriate the accounts administrators in other areas of the finance team
- Ad hoc project work as directed by the Finance management team
The successful applicant will be have:
- Experience in a similar high volume PL role
- Strong IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Mathematics GCSE grade B or equivalent.
- Confident customer service skills
- Working to high degree of accuracy