We are currently working with a global manufacturer based in the Teesside area. They are activiely looking for a Bilingual Accounts Payable Team Leader to join their accounts team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be a proven team leader with business level fluency or native French, German, Spanish or Italian looking to advance their career within a global business setting.
- Support the delivery of quality, cost effective services to agreed performance targets
- Participate in process improvement projects working with multifunctional teams across the ERP system
- Manage issues proactively through analysis and resolution process
- Manage source to pay associates in their daily activities, setting objectives and programs of work.
- Resolve supplier queries
- Preparation and processing of payment runs in accordance with supplier terms
- Preparation of cash forecasts
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level or have a suitable accounting qualification
- Have a minimum of five years experience working in Accounts Payable as well as experience in a Team Leaders role
- Experience with Travel & Expenses Claim System would be advantageous
- Fluent in French, German, Spanish or Italian as well as English