Our client is a global FTSE 100 company based in Billingham. There are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Offering fantastic training opportunities, this is an excellent prospect for someone looking for the next step in their career.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Responsible for completing month end portfolio accurately within agreed timetable to ensure the Monthly Operating Report (MOR) is submitted on time and in full.
- Prepare, process and review monthly transactional data
- Generate, analyse and resolve any variances prior to issuing monthly cost reports to budget holders to allow them to monitor performance against budget.
- Process SAP monthly transactions in accordance with predetermined timetable, then monitor and review data to ensure accuracy prior to monthly closure.
- Manage a range of GL accounts which need to be reviewed regularly to ensure balances are accurate and auditable, key GL accounts include GRNI, Commissions, Creditors & Prepayments
- Generate, analyse and identify any variances prior to issuing monthly stock reports and associated journal entries in SAP system.
- Preparations of VAT return and Intrastat submissions.
The successful candidate will be;
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Experienced working within a multi-functional business
- Highly competent using SAP