Our client is an established engineering supplier of services and components to the Oil and Gas and Heavy Engineering industries. They are currently looking for a CNC Turner to join their team on a permanent basis within their facility at Ashington.
- Producing machined parts by programming, setting and operating a CNC machine (Fanuc controls)
- Maintaining quality and safety standards
- Carrying out operations to company standard times
- Checking work meets quality and company standards at all times
- Carrying out basic machine maintenance
- Meeting Company targets for efficiency and utilisation
- Committing to organisational goals and continuous improvement
- Programming skills in Fanuc
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Process improvement
- Good analytical skills
- Understanding of engineering instructions.