Our client is a highly successful FMCG manufacturer based in the Wetherby area. They are currently looking to expand their team with the appointment of a Commercial Executive.
This role will report into the Commercial Manager and be responsible for supporting profitable business growth and maintenance of existing customers through collaboration and commercial proactivity, creativity, insights and analysis.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Proactively researching alternative scenarios for manufacture/supply to ensure the most cost effective solution to meet the customer needs is identified
- Consideration of historical or market information to assist with successful price setting, collaborating as required and ensuring the company’s price authorisation process is observed.
- Timely preparation of quotations or proposals including the completion of tenders, questionnaires and preparation of presentation material.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team providing proactive advice and guidance on commercials offers and selling prices
- Attend project briefs to ensure the commercial considerations made at the time of pricing are observed and advise budgeted costs to other departments. Report or escalated as appropriate if original profit expectations will not be reached.
- Provide reporting and commentary on your accounts including profit enhancement, insights, learnings or opportunities.
- Accurate and timely purchasing of materials required
The successful applicant will;
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be an excellent team player
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be highly numerate with excellent analytical skills